Greetings from the director
Tokyo International Ohori Hospital is an international hospital where specialists gather, aiming not only to cure the disease but also to treat patients with an emphasis on the quality of life in a medical environment equipped with advanced medical equipment.
Chairman of the Medical Corporation Minori-kai
Director of Tokyo International Ohori Hospital Makoto Ohori, MD, PhD.
We founded a hospital, Tokyo International Ohori Hospital, with the basic philosophy of “Providing safe and reliable advanced medical treatment at the top level in the world” to on April 1st, 2019 at Shimo-renjaku in Mitaka City, Tokyo. We will perform advanced medical treatments such as robotic surgery for malignant diseases represented by prostate cancer and shock wave/endscopic treatment for stone disease. It is natural that advanced medical equipment is important, but more important is the ability of medical personnel. It is the most characteristic point of our hospital that 7 specialized urologists have gathered together. Also, Dr.Keiichi Isaka who is the best robotic surgeon in the field of Gynecology joined in Japan in April, 2020. In addition to treating diseases, we will do our utmost to do medical care activities to help eliminate anxiety among patients and their families and to help them live a healthy life.
- Specialist certified by Japanese Urological Association.
- Instructor certified by Japanese Urological Association.
- Specialist certified by Japan Cancer Treatment Organization.
- International Class A in a robot assisted radical prostatectomy certified by the Japan Robot Surgery Association.
- Domestic Class A in a robot assisted radical prostatectomy certified by the Japan Robot Surgery Association.
- Obtained Certificate of da Vinci System Training
- Visiting facility certified doctor by Intuitive Surgical.
- Proctor (prostate) certified by the Japanese Urological Endocopic Association.
- Born in Tokyo in 1956.
- graduated from Iwate Medical University, Residency at Kitasato University Hospital
- Study abroad to Baylor Collge of Medicine in Houston, U.S.A..
- Instructor at Baylor Collge of Medicine in Houston, U.S.A..
- Duputy director of Memorial Sloan Lettering Cancer Center in NY, U.S.A..
- Professor at Tokyo Medical University
- Director of Prostate center at Tokyo Medical University
- Director of Robotic surgery center at Tokyo Medical university
- Director of Tokyo International Ohori Hospital
Affiliated academic society
- Japan Urological Association
- Japan Cancer Treatment Society
- Japanese Cancer Association
- Japan Robot Surgery Society
- Japan Urological Endoscopy Society
- Japanese Society for Transplantation
- Japan Society for Infectious Diseases
- Japan Society of Chemotherapy
- Robot Surgery Association
- International Urological Association
- American Urological Association
- European Urological Association
Diagnosis and treatments for prostate cancer, robotic surgery
Introducing books, medical books, and media for the general public
- Makoto Ohori Robotic surgery for prostate cancer In Weekly Taishu
- Makoto Ohori 50 master doctors for prostate cancer. Evening Edition Fuji 2017.4. Page 23
- Makoto Ohori Frontline of robot surgery for prostate cancer. Published by Fuji 2017.4.18 Page 10
- Makoto Ohori From adenocarcinoma / robotic surgery to chemotherapy 2016.12 25 (12): Pages 96-97
- Makoto Ohori Prostate cancer, Visiting a cancer hospital Fuji 2016.10.12 Page 11
- Makoto Ohori Moment of preparedness http://www.kakugo.tv/person/detnb3zb.html 2016.8.1
- Makoto Ohori Benefits of widespread robotic surgery for prostate cancer (in Japanese). Cancer support 3: 35-39, 2015
- Makoto Ohori PSA examination is mandatory after the age of 50! Prostate caner is increasing! (in Japanese) 2015.9 Nikkei-GooDay 4 pages
- Makoto Ohori The forefront of “prevention” and “early detection” of cancer. Bungei-shinju. Page 101-2, 2015
- Makoto Ohori An example of indication of robot “da Vinci”. surgery: A detailed of a medical robot system that is useful for medical treatment Robo-con magazine Vol.144.page10-13,2015.
- Makoto Ohori Painless cancer treatment. Shu-kan Bunshun No.420, page194, 2015
- Makoto Ohori Prostate cancer. Up-date. Yomiuri news paper, page 20, 3.18.2015
- Makoto Ohori Predictive tool for recurrence after a surgery. Nikkei-Medical No.1 page42, 2014